Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good Times

Classes were spectacular this afternoon. Both of them went great, I couldn't ask for a better group of people to educate and empower. Twenty couples, dang I really packed em' in!

It's true, a few people have tried to emulate my classes, but no such luck. My educational series, the Erotic Arts Curriculum and my style of presentation has me coming out ahead by a long shot.

Two classes back to back today had me drained. Not so much from the teaching, but more from the cold that has left me weak and still hacking up a lung. I am better though, just not recovered as of yet.

Dinner out with a group of kinky friends was a nice way to complete our day.

RC treats me like a queen, he also thinks of me and does things to make me feel important loved and cherished. For that I love him even more. Hey, when he and I are completely illness free, we have some serious whoopee to catch up on.

This evening is in bed with Allena and RC, life does not get any better than this.