Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jack Rinella Vancouver visit

I love Seattle and all my friends and supporters here. Hell, I love shopping in this city, it is just outrageous the difference in prices between Canada and the US.

We've been through so many stores, I couldn't even name them all. But the receipts are *very telling* as we've spent a lot of money thus far this visit. We don't do this that often but with Fall coming both RC and I were in dire need of a number of fine items that were best obtained South of the border. And so, we made it happen.

There was also package awaiting us at Allena's: over twenty dildos, butt plugs and strap-on's. We have amassed a boat load of intriguing cargo to be bringing home with us upon our return. I have this vision of the Jeep exploding open at the border, and sex toys exploding out all over the place along with designer clothes.

We're both starting to feel much better now, RC still looks a little weary though and I have a bad cough, but hey we can stand upright without feeling faint in like, oh, ten seconds. Progress is good.

The weather is gorgeous and we've eaten in some wonderful restaurants as well. All in all a good time so far.

I checked my professional email account today, and was so grateful that I had enabled my Auto Responder. If I owe you an email, it could take me a bit to get back to you.

This week has some kick ass events going on, what with Jack Rinella's in town teaching two classes for us, our Deviant Dining dinner event, and our NAUGHTY Play Party on Saturday. I guess we do need to return home to bring this all to fruition.