Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Friends & Ignorant People

I had a wonderful sleep in this morning, till 10. Then I saw clients in the office just after noon. Wonderful women, and I was able to easily give what they needed. Came home and had a mid day nap, which was needed as my body has still not fully recovered from this latest bout of illness that has been plaguing me.

Squeezed in a short bit of time with my daughter after school and had a chance to catch up with her and her interesting teen-world.

I found this phone number on the evening news ... 1 866 580 3625 It is the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY for those of us who no longer wish to be contacted by telemarketers. I've tried a few times to get through and get registered, however since the program just launched today, the number has been busy, non stop. Get yourself registered if you are like me and sick and tired of being hounded by fruitcakes trying to sell me things I never asked for.

Then back to the Lounge again for a working event where a number of writer volunteers met me to assist with the rewrites of all of my class write ups. We're getting this all done in time for the new websites launch. Six different individuals working fervently towards a similar goal had the work done in just three hours. My friends ROCK - thank you to each of you who helped out.

RC came by The Lounge after his work day, and assembled our brand new tripod swing. Oh My Goddesses, wait till you climb in and feel for yourself what a ride it is! We have amassed an incredible collection of BDSM equipment, sex machines, and sex equipment too.

Now we are all home together and it is soon nights end. RC is eating in the dining room, my daughter and i are in the living room side-by-side on computers and we are all tired. My In Box is just about caught up and next I'm going to spend a short while before bed, loading events into the new calendar.

You know your good, when others mimic you. Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, BUT it also just shows how dense some people are that they can't even create anything new themselves, by idea or even by topic. I appreciate everyone sharing how much they find laughable these copy cats and how mocking their attempts is now a community joke.