Friday, September 26, 2008

Shopping Extravaganza

Despite being sick, the both of us, we have made our way South of the border. It's a fairly intense schedule but hey it's necessary.

We've been in Seattle for a whole day now and accomplished a lot. If you count shopping at the Mac Cosmetic store, Lulu Lemon Outlet, Nordstroms, and DKW shoes a big deal. And hey, I do. With this in mind, our day has been grueling and all about finding "just the right items".

The day finished off with RC, Allena and I all out on the town for a very formidable dinner, one that was bigger than I could complete. The drank Margarita's and I played chauffeur. Good times with people I love.

Now it's time for bed, even though I popped day time cold medicine today, I still feel like shit. And when one feels this lousy, sleep is the only answer. Even all my new purchases weren't able to make me forget just how sick I am.

I am very loved and quite frankly, am enjoying the positive impacts of this on my life.