Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rest Needed

After SULTRY last night, I was completely and utterly exhausted. I was also orgasmed out, and happy beyond belief. For some reason, I was unable to fall asleep when we got home at 12:30 and ended up heading to bed at around two in the morning, so not good, especially given my hectic weekend pace. This of course has given me a small case of the grumblies today.

Thirty six people attended our bathhouse event. Our fifth time running this ever popular and exciting night for our peeps. It is an event that is open to members of Libido Lounge and non members alike.

Our massage girl was on site working her magic, she even roped me in for a rub down which just made me melt to her touch, blissfully so. Everyone on the guest list made it to the party and most met new friends to frolic and laugh with.

What was most remarkable was that all the couples played. The sauna is an equalizer, it has each person naked in short order. The eye candy was scrumptious, it's really sexy to watch others fuck, cruise, flirt and play. So much to see and do, a great way to spend your evening.

We played adult games as always, and did our infamous shower scene too. No matter who you are or what level of experience you have at attending adult parties, rest assured that you will be apart of sexy naughty fun when you join us for SULTRY. The water guns were out and filled with icy cold water, making the human targets shriek as they were each nailed. Oh, the joy!

The steam rooms were action filled from an early hour and I was busy a woman all night long being a social butterfly, talking with friends, having sex and making a few girls rather, um, ecstatic.

If you missed out, you should be kicking yourself. Fear not though, as we are doing it again in October & November. Want tickets for you and yours? Email me now for ticket information as you must pay for them in advance, and rest assured it will be a night to remember.

Today was another story all together, nine people became members of Libido Lounge as it was Orientation day. A wonderful group of friends too, very friendly and eager to share in our sex-positive corner of the world. Introducing them to the facility and our amenities fills me with great joy, and optimism for our long term goals.

Now I am in bed, with my computer on my lap working diligently on the October calendar. The planning and event production never stops around here.