Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ramblings from a Feverish Woman

I took RC for a pedicure, his feet needed some loving and he'd never before been treated to such a delight. His smooth toes running along my calves at night are just a bonus.

My daughter was horrified when notified about this bloody injustice involving a wrongly postponed Social Injustice class. So much miffed that she wrote a letter to the editor of the Vancouver Sun. Her level of activism in this world astounds me, though the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

We, as in RC and I are still sick, on the bend somewhat, but truly still unwell and living on suppressants to maintain any semblance of upright health and mobility.

I believe in karma, like so many others that I know. It's such a shame that negative things happen to people but you know, "what goes around, comes around." And those who toss stones, shouldn't be surprised when stones or even small pebbles are tossed back at them.

We've added a new monthly event to the Lounges calendar, its called Dungeon Players, and is a BDSM play party. The first one is set to happen on Saturday October 11 and we're thrilled by the response thus far to this cool event. It has a lower price point than our other parties, and still offers many unique offerings that can't be found elsewhere.

It's come to my attention that someone I held respect for, is lying about who they are to a great number of people and making demands on the general public that are faaaar from ethical. Someone with two years of experience last year, suddenly has over 16 years experience this year and this same person is asking people interested in their business pursuit to "submit photos" of themselves before being "accepted" into their clique. Neither of these points bode well with me or anyone I know of, and further are showing so many the negatives of this individual. Lies and attractiveness tests. Blah! Lost my vote!