Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Home bound

Try as I may to leave the house today to complete some of the many items that have accumulated on my to-do list lately, I was unfortunately unable to find the strength to even dress myself.

My day was spent in RC's robe, lounging around working on the laptop in the peace of the living room, then later mid afternoon, I could be found napping in bed, with laptop on the floor next to me.

The nap happened though after RC had tied me to the head board with rope face up, and then had his way with me. It is a spectacular view to be tied tight, and see his head bobbing between my thighs. It is so good to be loved like this.

I would have made a meal for the family, but had no interest in exerting any energy. The man went out and picked up dinner for us all. Thankfully too, as I was famished by that point.

My In Box was in need of some attention today and then I found a few minutes to clean off my desktop, here are a few photos to enjoy of naughty interest.

First, the new cage we picked up last week for the club...

Second, a photo of my sexy birthday cake, made by a friend T. who is a professional baker. This was for my 35th back in October. What a cake and party that was! Click on the cake to enlarge it, so you can read the words written on it.

This evening I did three things that scared me, three things that I had been putting off due to personal fear. I feel so free to have completed these daunting tasks that have been hanging over my head, now I can move on from this point and conquer the next challenges that life puts before me.