Thursday, January 17, 2008

the cage gets attention

The cage is exquisite. I found myself on my hands and knees alongside it the other day, looking at it with a wave of nostalgia.

You see I was once in relationship so important to me, that what directed us as unit was his Dominance and my submission. Being locked up naked in a cage was a very hot idea to me. Bent snugly over the cage, legs spread wide tied tight with rope, splayed. Makes my girl bits tingle to reflect on those early years of my sexual liberation.

Fast forward a few years, and someone who loved me, made me a cage. It was sold during our relationship ending.

Again a few more years goes by and now I am a switch. I have found my own Dominant core and yet bottoming still resonates with me strongly and with a sense of urgency at times.

Last week the cage was purchased. I drove it to the facility with it in the back of the vehicle, all the while pondering the future possibilities, now that I own "my own cage" now.

Back when Kara was still my service bottom she liked to be folded up small. We enjoyed and had much fun putting her in suitcases, boxes, utility trunks and laundry bins to keep her packaged up tight and out-of-the-way. She too, liked tight confined cases.

RC, well, I have the perfect plan of what to do to him in the cage, and it involves the help of a few of my women friends. I had to share my idea with him though, to entice him to consider trying a cage "as play". I won, he goes in the cage, and I get my scene. Yippee!


The women in my life today, suffice to say, they are all salivating over the cage, and vying over who will be "the first" to get a play experience in/on it. I am very good at keeping my partners happy and making sure everyone feels important all the while still getting attention from me.

Having unique play equipment that allows our attendees to play in ways they never could at home, titillates and excites me to no-end.

I've been thinking about the floor of the cage. Right now, it is just cold hard steel bars. Some, including myself, would say that left as is, it is very sexy.

However given that I want those locked within it to have a good time, it is a thought to put a solid bottom on the cage, and cover it in a piece of plush soft carpet. I will ask the contractor on Saturday morning when he comes to do some final tinkering around the facility, if he wouldn't mind making a removable bottom for the cage.

Yes, there is a Solid Lock on the cage door silly, we can't have anyone escaping now can we?