Saturday, January 19, 2008

Down The Rabbit Hole

There are two tradesmen here working, they shouldn't take too long this afternoon. The three of us were at Home Depot just a short while ago. New light fixtures, hinges for a kitchen cabinet, moldings and wood for a door, all final details really. There is so little left now to take care of.

The sounds of the saw cutting the remaining pieces, certainly fill me with immense pride. Both guys are humble hard workers, and good friends too. A joy to have such people in my life helping to bring to fruition such a grand vision.

It is next time for the art to hit the walls, and the greenery to fill in the place. I'm contracting a few different artists to exhibit there work here on a rotational basis. Some where in the next week, the last of the framed art will be arriving and hung, and before this happens I hope to have made it to a plant store to find at least three or four different trees for in here.

RC is at work today, he will be home tonight around 7:30 or so. I will be waiting for him, all dressed up in provocative clothing. Dinner will be almost ready. Scotch poured and his robe hung next to the shower.

On my mind the last while, has been the playful memory of one of our early dates together. RC was blindfolded, naked and laid out on his living room floor. I was crouched next to him on the floor, with a crock-pot filled with hot melted wax plugged into the wall.

With wide strokes from my paint brush, I swept dripping heated wax across the exposed body of RC. He gasped repeatedly, but not once said stop. He just laid there, moaning, with his cock engorged, standing strong and upright. Between the wax on his body in strokes, drips and splashes, he soon was encased in layer upon layer of sensation seeking wonder.

I surmise that tonight will involve more wax, nudity and sex as part of our weekend of debauchery.