Sunday, January 20, 2008

Inspired her to Squirt

So I have been getting a fair amount of email due to my Taboo Show, stage classes. All complimentary and enough to make a girls-head-swell just-a-little. It's nice.



But no where near as flattering as receiving an email that reads just like this....



Jennifer!!

I hope you remember me...my name is sonya
we met at taboo at your ejaculation class...although you met
soo many people that day! hehe
I'm the girl who wants to volunteer

I have great news!!
I LEARNED HOW TO EJACULATE!!

Seriously i've been trying soo hard and i've finally done it!
At your mini class at taboo you said something that really made
sense to me you said that many times girls think they have to pee
but when they run to the washroom nothing comes out!
So that happend to me...I ran to the washroom and nothing came out
I came back determined to get it out and
honestly...i never expected it to be so much lol
It wouldn't stop it was like friggin fountain down there!
Now im on my way to safeway to rent a carpet cleaner!
I made a mess!!
I'm still in shock!!

It felt a lot different than I anticipated...the whole time it was
cumming out I thought it could be urine just cause there was SO
much and it looked like a stream! I hit the mirror 4 feet across
the room from me! But I smelled it and stuf and it's 100% not pee.
I guess the feeling of it isn't so much of a huge orgasm while it's
happening, but I feel incredibly relaxed and happy now

Does this sound accurate?

Anyway just thought i'd let you know that one of your classes
educated me to the point where I can actually do it to myself ;)

Thanks so much!!! Your enthusiasm in the class was amazing
and I can't wait to start volunteering and promoting your classes!!

Sonya


Wow, I feel pretty special right now, and I've made another
woman friend. Sonja is a squirter, and You can be too!



Thank you for sharing with me, your joy and success.



Keep the flood gates open, and breathe.



(and for you reading at home, the girl who has YET to have
a g-spot orgasm, know that they feel different for each
woman as does the amount of fluid released)