Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Turned off

We hit bed early last night, the whole family. Thankfully too, as lately we have been on overdrive getting things taken care of. With RC on four days on right now, and 12 hour days, he is ready to finish his last day of work tonight, which is a graveyard. I was awake though at 6:30 this morning as there was much for me to accomplish today.

I've been asked lately in email, why I removed the comments feature from my blog posts. I turned that feature off, not because I do not not care what people have to say. Rather, because for people who have something to say about my blog contents, then they can either tell me in person or share with me in an email to my personal account. It is my preference to hear from people via this manner of communication, rather than through a comment on Blogger.

jennifer@libidoevents.com


Next, I need a fridge. It would be ideal to find a black one. In good-working-order. Full size. Free or cheap. Can pick up. Anyone got one? Or know where to find one? It is for the kitchen in Libido Lounge, where everyone will be getting their drinks from for years to come. Donate a fridge, help a community out.

I need to purchase a sound system and a video projector system as well this week. Critical. Something moderately priced. Easy to install. Any ideas my friends, leads or tips on where I should be looking to buy these items? Or how about what brands are best or which to say away from. I am not so literate in the world of technology, so your help is greatly appreciated.

If you are an Erotic Artist and you would like to have your art hung on our walls, for sexual explorers to admire, I suggest sending me an email ASAP expressing your interest. There are beautiful newly painted walls, waiting to be adorned with your sex positive imagery and individuals waiting to see your art.

Happily, later this afternoon I have an announcement that I get to make which is long over due to my family and friends. Although I do not feel indebted to those close to me, I have a strong sense of wanting to make them all feel very appreciated. What I have to offer should bring a smile to every ones face. I sooo much enjoy being the bearer of great news.

Life is happy, isn't it? And only what you make of it. Live in the past and you'll be haunted. Live for tomorrow, and you will never understand being present. Live in the moment and you get to experience life at its best. Make no excuses and blame no one. Personal responsibility is the key to happiness in my corner of the world.