Saturday, January 26, 2008

365 DAYS

Happy One Year Anniversary RC.

Our connection needs no explanation. This first year of our lives together has been quite memorable. It's due celebrating how smooth we are together: slick between the sheets, on the same page with a nod, sharing air as our hearts beat as one.

You are the most perfect partner for me. I love you and am in awe of the family we have created with such ease, the next part of that journey shares both our genetics.

This next year is going to morph us into a whole new worlds with our goals set so well. Add to that the fact that You excite me and bring great joy to my life daily and my heart beats madly, happily.

Thank you for sharing your love with me for all the days and nights we've known to say "I love you" out loud.

XOXOXOXO