Sunday, January 27, 2008

the remains

This afternoon PA (my personal assistant) came and spent three hours helping RC and I complete various tasks remaining, as well as going over with me the final edits to the Member Packages. Getting this over with will be good for now. I suspect that in a few months, we will be ready to look at doing a rewrite of some of it already as we change and shift over our first year open.

Walked into BestBuy and told the man helping us what was needed. An LCD projector for me to teach with, use for social events and to run movies as background mood to our parties. I am so stoked over this purchase. It cost a small fortune, and yes, we bought the four year extended warranty. It is just so worth it on an item as pricey as this. Yikes! A real hit to the pocket-book, but necessary for what we now have to offer everyone.

Yesterday evening RC set up the projector with much ease and we played a movie across a 9 foot long by 5 foot high white bedroom wall in our bedroom. It was incredible definition, astounding color, brilliant design and only 6 pounds! Remote control, carrying case, the whole caboodle.

The sounds system is in and complete. Oh my god, the speakers just rock-the-place. I mean we have some serious volume and we are fully wired in every room for sound. Not that we need it, but it is nice to know its there. I owe big for this contractor, he wanted no money. No paper trail. Just a sexual trade. I suspect the blow job going down later tonight before bed, is one of a few he will collect over this job well done. Thanks RC.

The To-Do List keeps getting things checked off of it. Unfortunately though, things keep getting re added to the bottom of the list.