Friday, January 25, 2008

No Surprises

~~~GULP, GASP ~~~

I still need a LCD projector, in the next couple of days, before our opening. Where to find one is the challenge! You my dear readers, must have some leads, please?


Thankfully we have found our new stereo system and pick it up tomorrow. I was to be in Seattle this weekend, but the plans changed, sadly as I just can't leave home or business right now. Tis good though, as it means I now have the time to accomplish the rest of my To-Do List.


I hired contractors this time round to do ALL the internal work that needed done with the business. And now in the final hours before our membership comes through our doors, there has been a nice quiet committed group of friends rallying around here to help us with the last bit of arranging.

It has been a long time in my life, since I was surrounded by drama. A few years back I had someone in my life who regularly rode the dramatic "emotional roller coaster of life." The best way to explain this person is "Theatrical" as was the constant "Help Me / Save Me" of this partner. I vowed when that relationship was over, to never be involved again with anyone picky or anyone princess like or anyone who needs to create scenes/drama to feel important or loved again. Ever! (this burden has proved tough to shake as well)

Tomorrow is my One Year Anniversary with RC. Our life is beautiful, as is our love. For those of you who know us as a couple you know what I mean when I say it is remarkable that we found one another, as our fit, is Perfect.