Monday, January 14, 2008

the day after

Not so much sleep for me last night. I was still wound tight. This morning I had an appointment at 9 am so was out the door plenty early despite my body being tired and wanting to remain in the comfort of my own bed.

By the time I got home it was early afternoon. I awoke RC, who was in deep slumber after a 7-7 shift overnight. A short while later found us out at a mall purchasing a new vacuum for LL and picking up some cool graphics for the walls. We certainly needed the vacuum as I was tired of hauling ours to and from the club.

We returned home in plenty of time for dinner, were I fed everyone and together we caught up on life. RC helped me tidy up some of the mess remaining from Taboo, however there is still a bit of organizing left, that unfortunately only I can do. Perhaps tomorrow, as I am too fatigued for any more now.

It was a family game of Scrabble tonight and I find amusing that the letters I end up with form words on the board like..... WOMAN, LOINS & YONI. I had also MONS and PEAK at other times, just no where to put them. The family says it because I am always thinking in terms of sexual empowerment.