Friday, January 18, 2008

Sexcapades

On the Libido Events website, we have started listing information on our Orientation Nights For Members. There are already four dates up on our calendar in the coming two weeks, where we will be moving people through the process of Orientation, and welcoming them to the new facility.

This morning my PA (personal assistant) and I worked for over two hours, planning the layout of the welcome packages and the first Free events that are in the works for our peeps who have waited so long and patiently for us to finally open.

This is a child-free weekend for us. I plan on giving RC three days of debauchery to excite and titillate him beyond his best at-home-fantasy.

Red silk sheets are covering the mattress, with sex toys, already plugged in laying out-of-the-way on the floor alongside our bed. Candles are in all the holders and aroma therapy fills the air.

There is a massage table set up in the living room, with oils, potions, towels and candles. There is scotch in the kitchen and cigars in the humidifier. Together we are naked and freshly showered.

We played Wii for quite awhile. I think we have about five different games so far. Tis much fun! We ate delectable roast chicken & yams, fuel was going to be necessary for us to continue.

I sucked his cock, it had been demanding my attention all night long as it swung about while we played Wii. I may have squished his penis as well as done a few minor sadistic things to it with love.

No matter what I did, it wasn't enough to scare him away because shortly he was licking my pussy while sitting in the living room chair. Each cheek of his face, in between my thighs as I laid out comfortably on the massage table twitching in uncontrollable delight. His tongue did an oral caress that was just what I needed in that moment.

I electrocuted him with my new Violet Wand, and he loved it. When someone is trembling saying God NO, that implies they are enjoying something, yes? Over and over again, he enjoyed being zapped, while screaming God NO. It took some convincing to get him to stay still enough for me to make the wand arc enough to zap his cock just so. I was really happy. Who knew that zapping RC's armpits, backs of knees and ear lobes could be such giddy-fun!

Then I let him, all the while he was laughing uncontrollably, use the wand with all its electricity and intensity on my naked bits: and again, fun laughter and squirming had taken over. And to be keep everything even, I spread my legs, allowing RC access to zap my vulva. And he did! With much delight.

We ate ice cream in the living room. Me double chocolate chunk with squares of fudge. And RC some vanilla bean flavor. I ate more than him for sure and it was well needed, all those calories.

There were some mouthfuls of ice cream, after kissing RC, that distinctly tasted like me. Mmm.

Then came the sex. Acrobatic monkey love. Even with new silk sheets on the bed, we do the down & dirty bent over the massage table utilizing the plush living room chair for traction. He slid his cock in my vulva so fast, and with much thrusting, gusto and panting noises, enough friction and vibrations took place, that suddenly uncontrollably there was wet, slick slippery orgasms escaping all over the place.

Tomorrow is a sexy costume, cane, wax and knives added in to our play. Our adult-playground is vibrant and ever changing.

Our sex is exciting, because we set it up to be. Invest in what is important to you, and the benefits will come back to you in abundance.

We make one another quiver.