Sunday, April 02, 2006

shoe whore

On Tuesday I leave. I'm so excited to be heading to New York City for the first time in my life and to be sharing the experience with Bella.

Started my packing my bags two days ago as there is that much that needs planned for in the way of clothes and SHOES.

Oh my, am I ever a shoe whore. I'm taking 5 pair of heels, two pairs of boots and a pair of sneakers! Fabulous choices I made in the footwear department after figuring out what clothes I was going to be needing to coordinate them to. What an ordeal to gather all the outfits necessary for this 6 day long excursion. Romping around my room half naked trying clothes on, then discarding them back to my closet or folding them into my suitcase to become my wardrobe while away.

Still more packing to happen and a few things left to pick up from a store, then I'll be ready to fly away. In the mean time, I must finish completing work projects on my computer and spending plenty of quality time with my daughter before she heads to her dads over this time.

Today my mom and step father were over visiting for a few hours, which was a really delightful change. Usually we only see them when we go to their place, so it's a big treat to have had them here. Once they left I realized that the new anatomically correct penis and vagina models I have were on proud display on top of a shelf in their line of sight.

Bacon, eggs and hashbrowns at 3:00 this afternoon for my daughter and I and now that Shaw spent part of today working on my internet, I'm happily back on line after sporadic connectivity for the past few days. The joys of internet. yuck