Thursday, April 06, 2006

we're awake

awoke this morning to Tim, Bella and I all in the same bed together. Hmm, it was so nice to have that much love and warmth along side me.

We're heading to Central Park in a few minutes to sit and play cards in the beautiful weather that today is offering & to have a hot dog from the stand at the corner. :) The park is within walking distance and from there we'll be going to the Empire State Building. After the State Building it is off to Ground Zero.

I'm drawn to Ground Zero and feel like I must see it to understand better what really happened here on 9/11. The city is so friendly, it's difficult to believe that such a disaster was brought to these people and this place. My heart aches at the sadness of what's happened.

Did I mention that it snowed here yesterday morning? Well it did! For about 2 hours and then it stopped.

Tim is currently eating a HO HO right now for breakfast. It's obviously time to leave for brekfast.