Sunday, April 02, 2006

New York class



Proudly, this is now my third year presenting for LLC and below is my contribution for this year. As a sex activist this is one of the highlights of my year and also the one event where I'm most humbled to be amongst such legendary people, some of whom have even helped shaped me in to who I am today.

Catching up though with everyone is an exhausting event in of itself, never mind the workshop and the poster session I've signed Libido Events up for.


INDIVIDUAL SKILLS TRACK


Session I
Leadership as Service

Our community is one of strong egos and opinions and many people who claim to be leaders. It is our opinion that the best leaders come from a place of service. We will attempt to answer the following questions. What is Service? For that matter, what is Leadership? What does it entail? Does it mean that you have to bottoming to the community and those who you lead? Please come prepared for discussion and dialogue.

Allena, Jennifer Skrukwa, Marie Gagnon