Monday, April 03, 2006

what's in the bags?


  • 5 pair of brightly colored open toed high heels (individually wrapped)
  • 2 pair of come fuck me boots (one pair needs polished still)
  • 1 pair of sneakers
  • 5 pair of slacks
  • 1 pair of jeans
  • 1 skirt
  • 1 dress
  • 2 kinky/sexy outfits in leather
  • 1 corset, leather
  • 5 tops
  • 4 sweaters
  • 2 blouses
  • 1 nightgown
  • 5 pair of socks
  • panties & a bra
  • 1 bikini
  • 1 purse
  • 1 book
  • 1 toque
  • 1 pink cowboy hat
  • 3 files of work
  • snacks & juice boxes
  • sex toys
  • SM toys
  • ziplock bag filled with belts
  • ziplock bag filled with jewelry & 1 extra small jewelry box
  • ziplock bag filled with bracelets
  • my favorite blanket & flashlight
  • I love/miss you cards to send to my child
  • scarf & gloves
  • extra large foldable bag to bring home gifts in
  • book & magazine
  • empty notebook
  • subway tickets
  • toiletries
  • camera & interface cable
  • laptop & charger
  • advertising handouts
  • promotional materials
  • wallet, ID and American money
  • long distance phone card
  • 1 refillable water bottle


  • and there's still a few more items on my list to be packed up into my suitcase before I head to bed tonight.

    In less than 11 hours I will be on my way to New York!

    WOW WOW WOW