Saturday, April 08, 2006

classes & play party tonight

LLC has Board Openings and I picked up an application package today after attending their roundtable on "what being on the board entails." Aside from a 3 year commitment there's not a lot that was a surprise to me-I've even got a number of people prompting me down this activism path. And this would be big for me to do something this profound. Knowing full well it will change my activism, of course, I'm still looking at doing it.

I've just woken up from a nap after teaching this morning, what a wonderful full class on Leadership As Service. Next I attended a class and went to one on post burn out and how to avoid and recognize if this is happening for you.

In a few minutes I'll return to the conference floor to where leather, leadership and fellowship are awaiting. It's so invigorating to be around so many other people who share a pursuit similar to my own and who appreciate and understand the struggles and issues faced.


One more class today and then off to a MASSIVE play party tonight at TES. Tonight will be where I find myself some time to cut loose and play. Perhaps I'll even wear my new corset and post a photo of how it looks.

more later, off to masturbate and then return to the crowds of people downstairs