Sunday, April 04, 2010

An Ordinary Day

Yesterday was a fairly ordinary Saturday for me, here are a few highlights worth mentioning

  • I taught 11 women how to give scrumptious blow jobs and expert hand jobs
  • I had my photo taken as I spanked a long time woman friend
  • Jason and I had sex at a party on a gynecological table
  • I massaged two nude women's breasts, using my own oiled breasts
  • I kissed a woman who had never been kissed by a woman
  • Two different women asked me for sex
  • I watched a group of 7 people rimming, doing oral and tit fucking
  • We received two lovely baby gifts from different friends
  • The teenager looked after Pickle while we went to work last night
  • Introduced 2 of my friends to one another, they hit it off and got it on
  • I blew Jason
  • Jason went down on me
  • My man tied up a woman at the party
  • Jason hit a lesbian repetitively with his penis (it was really funny)
  • I was on a bed with 5 good friends, only 3 of which I've ever been intimate with.
  • A film company asked to borrow some of my high end sex toys for an upcoming shoot