Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Regina Sex Classes

Later this month I fly off to teach in Regina for the weekend. This will be my first time away for an extended period of time since the Pickle was born.

A change of routine is somewhat exciting for me. I'm eager to get away, yet already I know I will be worried about the wee man getting off track from his schedule without my being around. Adult time for 26 hours though thrills me to no end.

Jason and teenager will be home, so Pickle will be around his family who of course know his routine and behaviors. Hopefully all will be smooth.

Me, I'll be in the prairies, teaching ten classes to a community of people who've yet to be introduced to my teaching style. And also doing two stage presentations as well. I am eager to wow and to impart upon them valuable information to transform their intimate lives.

I'm staying by night with a lovely couple from the local kink community and by day hanging out at The Taboo Show between all my scheduled events.

My itinerary at Taboo Regina is available here.

Want to meet up with me for a cold drink while I'm in your fare city? Drop me a private email and let's coordinate to make this happen.

Meeting new friends wherever I travel to is always a priority. We'll need to meet at the show as I won't have any time available off site except for sleeping and recovery. Trade show days are very long.

I could be persuaded to stay an extra day longer to teach a private class. Let me know ASAP if you're interested in pursuing this with me as I am soon to be booking my flight.

See you in Regina.

WRITE ME: jennifer@libidoevents.com