Saturday, July 25, 2009

My life in a nut shell

Yesterday was such a busy day at home, then I had to go to work. First a private coaching session with a lovely gentleman whom I have known for years, that went rather well. Then Exploratorium our BDSM sampler event, and all the volunteers and attendees to contend with.

Today is even busier. Jason wanted to go berry picking, but I had to decline. I really need to save my energy for this evening as I have two big events going on. So this afternoon was lawn mowing, driveway painting and packing for my evening.

Tonight I have a two hour private class with a dozen women for a bachelorette party; a combo class on cock sucking and how to achieve an orgasm for women. Then drive straight to the Lounge for our Naughty party which will already be well underway.

What a delicate balancing act I play with time and bookings.

By tomorrow I should be wiped right out. And yeah, we have plans for Sunday too. No rest for the wicked.