Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Sex Trivia

  • Three out of a thousand men (0.3%) are well endowed enough to fellate (blow) themselves to orgasm. I would certainly love to witness this in person, all three of them that is.

  • Among primates, man has the largest and thickest penis. Good news for those of us who love male human cock and not animals.

  • The male fetus is capable of attaining an erection during the last trimester. Our recent ultrasound showed our son to have a rather substantial boy package already.

  • Odors that increase blood flow to the penis:lavender, licorice, chocolate, doughnuts, pumpkin pie. They forgot to mention the scent of "wet pussy".

  • It's been estimated that one out of every two hundred women is born with an extra nipple. I've actually met a few men and women over the years with a third nipple and been shown the third.

  • A female orgasm is a powerful painkiller (because of the release of endorphins), so headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex. Many women I know use sex and orgasms as a way to fend out menstrual pain.

  • Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. I swam with dolphins in Cuba earlier this year and loved it.

  • Couples attempting to conceive average five and one-half months of unprotected intercourse before succeeding. So not our experience, we did it in 2 weeks.

  • The black widow spider eats her mate during or after sex. I like to keep my mates around for future copulating and sometimes even for conversations.

  • The word 'gymnasium' comes from the Greek word gymnazein which means to exercise naked, which often was done in ancient Greece. I would love a gym where everyone was nude, I might even stop staring long enough to work out myself.

  • Both humans and porpoises have one social sex practice in common--group sex. We should invite some porpoises to the next Couples Party at The Lounge.

  • Oneirogmophobia is the fear of wet dreams. I can't even pronounce that word, that's ok though as wet dreams don't scare me, they excite me.