Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bondage & Fire Play

Restraining Order is the Lounges informal bondage night and tonight for three hours everyone gathered together to hang out and do some bondage.

A long time friend attended, and since Jason was busy self suspending himself I made the decision to play with Jeff. (a pseudonym)

I bound him to the top of our long padded bondage cage with multiple strands of pink and greeen 8 mm hemp rope. Face up, legs splayed, arms tightly bent, and each limb independently anchored down to render him immobilized.

I plugged in my violet wand, and ran it over his balls ... he writhed. I laughed. Then as I ran it over the sisal I had tied his balls with, the rope caught fire. Just-a-little. A small wee bit of smoke, some sparks and the smell of burnt rope. And maybe the smell of burnt pubes.

It was sort of amusing, watching the look of horror on his face and he fretted over whether or not his jewels were about to be fried. So not the case. By turning off the wand, the fire went out immediately.

He lived, was not burned and even enjoyed our play scene. Some times the play that is the most fun, is the stuff that is not planned or orchestrated.