Monday, July 20, 2009

Heat Stroke

Plenty of happenings are swiftly approaching and they are devouring my available time. Either I am planning or executing as of late, and this madness won't end for a couple of more weeks. And when it does I will be good and ready for the holiday that the man and I are escaping on together.

The house is really coming together and we are settling in well. There are still some items in boxes but for the most part we are all unpacked. On the island in the kitchen is the list of things that need to be done, the little tasks that keep showing themselves and I just keep tacking them onto that list and slowly crossing them back off once completed.

The garden is a project for next year, as we moved in to late this year to even bother with it. But, I am eager to get into the soil so we can start growing some veggies and flowers of our own.

Before I turn off the lights off this evening, it is my *hope* to finish uploading the August event listings to the Libido calendar on-line. I have done much of it already today yet there is still more to go. (((insert loud sigh))) So if you are patiently waiting for it, thank you.

Pregnancy, heat and a heavy work load are not sitting well with me today.

Night all.