Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pregnancy Photos at 20 weeks


Hi Mom. Pretty cool huh?

This is the half way point, 20 weeks.

My boobs are so large that I am thinking of hiring someone to hold them up and blow under them to keep me cool. They are heavy, sweaty and huge; some assistance would be wonderful. Do you think this would be a difficult job to fill?

Anyways, I considered scanning my ultrasound photos and putting them on-line but decided against it. I have a policy about not showing photos of my daughter or talking about her in any detail at work or on my blog here, and the same policy now applies to our unborn son.

Those of you close enough to meet the little fellow, will be able to do so in just a few more months. Our inner circle.

Jason (RC) took these photos an hour ago. In 6 weeks is the first of our 4 pre booked professional pregnancy shoots, and these should leave us with an impressive collection of memories to share.