Saturday, July 18, 2009

Inappropriate Touching

It's about time I posted some pregnant photo's. Enough people have been asking me for images of my belly and breasts, that I believe I should finally upload a few.

Everywhere I go lately people are touching my belly and commenting on my glow and aura. For the most part this does not bother me, in fact, I feel complimented. Only because I like and know most of these people.

Recently I have had some experiences where strangers, particularly men have just reached out and rubbed my belly like we were close friends. And then had the audacity to try and flatter me with comments on my beauty and radiance.

Bitch slapping someone I don't know for touching me does not really seem all that harsh given the nature of the transgression, yet it is not something I have felt compelled to do quite yet. I suspect though that if enough insensitive men continue this non consensual touching theme, I may just deck them.

Consider this a warning to all men, should you see a pregnant woman who you do not know, or whom you do not even know well enough to give a hug to when running into her, then touching her pregnant belly is grossly inappropriate.

I am a fairly tolerant person and forgiving too, but this is over-the-top. Plus if my man were present when this was too happen to me, I shudder to think what he would do to you.

Photo's tomorrow of my belly and me.