Thursday, July 16, 2009

And the results are

Our appointment for my scan was this morning at eight, and I was to arrive on time with one full liter in my ready to explode bladder.

I was good and followed the instructions to the letter.

She scanned my belly with Jason outside in the waiting room as partners are not permitted in the room until the end of the ultrasound.

Then after fifteen minutes of squishing my belly about and clicking photos, she went and got my guy.

When they returned she showed us the babies face, eyes, nose and mouth. Then the hands and each digit, along with the feet and of course the toes.

We then saw the spine, heart and umbilical cord.

Then the baby did a somersault on the monitor, right then and there. This of course made the little one moon us and we could see each perfect butt cheek.

Imagine our glee as we also were shown the most glorious view of his penis.

We are having a boy.

And we have the photos to prove it.


**yes I know I used the name Jason in the writing of this post. RC is Jason and Jason is RC. Thank you to everyone who emailed me thinking I didn't realize what I had done. Jennifer and Jason are having a baby boy and now we make a family of four.