Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Attractive Qualities

When looking at individuals, I find myself attracted to a wide range of differing types. There are a great number of qualities that I look for in someone and many others that are distinct deal breakers.

Putting the turn-offs first, here is a list that makes "a potential" no longer on my radar:

  1. if you are a smoker
  2. if you have no job
  3. if you don't practice good hygiene
  4. if you have no hobbies
  5. if you have little interest in sex
  6. if you have little to no interest in BDSM
  7. if you can't be out about me and my career
  8. if you dislike children
  9. if you are a drug user
  10. if you have poor table manners
  11. if you are regularly tardy
  12. if you blame others for your troubles
  13. if you are unimaginative
  14. if you don't drive

And now the list of who actually catches my eye:

  1. you are gainfully employed
  2. you are tolerant, open minded and sex positive
  3. you love life
  4. you find sex and sexuality to be at the center of a relationship
  5. you are creative and passionate
  6. you are funny enough to make people laugh
  7. you own your life and responsibilities
  8. you are full of surprises, initiative and personally driven
  9. you have strong family ties
  10. others find you to be honorable
  11. you have a career you find fulfilling that meets your needs plus more
  12. you noticed me, yet didn't try to get in my pants without courting me first
  13. you are organized, tidy and know how to keep clean your own home
  14. you can keep plants and perhaps even pets alive
  15. you believe in ethical non monogamy & are able to practice it