Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Kinky Pleasure

A long hot bath with bubbles in the middle of the afternoon today was justified today. I've spent thus far, five hours awake in bed, with computer on my lap and the phone next to me as I set about tending to business.

I'm involved in a bondage fetish photo shoot next week and having been lining up other models, themes and clothing. The work going in to this is a lot and I'm confident that the final outcome will be sure awesomeness.

Sunday is Exploratorium, our BDSM sampler event and working out the schedule has been relatively easy to do this time round. We've hosted the event enough times now that pulling it together is rather straight forward, thankfully.


RC's mom emailed yesterday. She reads my blog, for those of you not in the know. A brave woman indeed.

*** Hi Mom good to know you keep up with us both. ***

Anyways, her email was of a matter relating to Christmas, and then she dropped the bomb. She had (obviously) read the post the other day about RC's new PA piercing and how that all had gone down. She was a-tad-bit-concerned about his penis, and perhaps his sanity. So Mom, know that he's in great physical and emotional health and his penis though not healed yet, is most certainly happily on the mend.

With little effort on my behalf, I nailed down some major sponsorship for an upcoming project today. This is a major milestone for me, career wise. I am now working at a level that I have aspired to for so many long hard laborious years. The road now has become so much clearer, easier to navigate and rewarding. I work alongside, for and with incredible people and entities, it really is a privilege.