Monday, December 08, 2008

Girls Love Sex

Today being a Monday, I spent it catching up on domestic items left untended over the weekend. I wrapped some Christmas presents, cleaned the kitchen, put away toys from Saturdays party, made phone calls, straightened up my home office and made a list of To-Do items that will take me the rest of the week to accomplish.

Then this evening I headed off to The Love Nest and taught to a great group of students my fantastic Tie Me To The Bed Posts Please class. It was a wonderful evening and everyone left with a host of new skills.

All you women who are interested, Friday is Dirty Girls, our women's only play party. Reserve your spot now, and come check out what an amazing event this really is. The women are incredible and the chance to play is around every corner, we have everything you could possibly want when it comes to pleasure.

My new piercing appears to be healing nicely and I am most pleased with this fact. Though a little bothered by the fact that I have not been able to masturbate since Saturday afternoon. Given that my favorite tool to stimulate myself is RC, and his penis is out of commission, it is a strong desire of mine to get off. I figure I can hold off a few more days then I'll just have to attempt an orgasm with my old friend, The Hitatchi!

I have started to update the calendar with our January offerings. Make sure you check it out, and mark your calendar with the events, you'll be wanting to attend.