Sunday, November 09, 2008

More Crazy

It's evening and soon, sleep will fall upon me. Thankfully too.

The last twenty four hours or so have been crazy busy. We hosted our Naughty Party last night at The Lounge, and we really saw a lot of action. Hot scenes, super wild sex machine play, and lots of new members out. I was sure pleased to have the chance to assist a few lovely people with bringing their fantasies to reality. We even played Anal Ring Toss - go T & M - you two sure made our guests laugh!

This morning was Hatha Nude Yoga and then continental breakfast - Becki is such a wonderful instructor and super hot. Then this afternoon was Exploratorium and we all had great fun introducing attendees to new ideas and styles of play. Our volunteers are the best, we could not do what we do with out them all. and boy oh boy, do we ever have a most diverse group of friends in this genre.

We picked up take out and headed home to eat dinner, we were and are exhausted.

RC is my love, he adores me and I adore him. We are a perfect fit and for him I am so grateful. It's his love that makes me weak in the knees and also that gives me strength. With him, life is so good!