Thursday, November 13, 2008

Girl Love Memories

I need to zip out to get a manicure shortly, and also to do a deposit at the bank in the corporate account. It would be nice to find some sushi too, as most likely I won't be finding any decent Japanese while in Calgary this weekend. Must stop at the Post office as well, goodness there is much to finish off before I fly away. Happily I am certain that I can complete everything in time. Hell I should pack my bags as well, RC packed two days ago and I have yet to start.

Yesterday evening, the man who hosts our websites server was by for five hours, oh man did he ever have a job set out for him by my account demands. We were all so elated to see the work complete finally. I now owe him a beautiful bottle of scotch and something else rather special for all his humongous efforts.

I finally received her exact work and home address from a trusted source. The woman, whose an old friend and....um, lover, who I have plans on visiting in Mission shortly. She is going to be floored to see me, but I have some things to say to her. SURPRISE!!! She knows I'm coming for her, sort - of, well she reads my blog & follows me on Twitter, so I am confident she's a smart enough girl to figure it out. Nothing quite like clearing the air.