Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Three Some Sex

Getting e-mails from past class attendees that are so glowing, makes me tingle with delight. Hearing that I am helping others along their sexual journey is pivotal to my continued success as a sex educator. Praise is always nice.

Dear Jennifer,
I have been sitting on this for nigh on a week now and am finally getting down to writing to you. I wanted to share with you how utterly transforming your "Threesome and Moresome" Workshop was for me.

It was like a sun burst forth in my consciousness and split the granite wall asunder. I did not really realize this at the time...I was having great difficulty just sitting there and listening. However, with the help of my dear friend Alec, he practically chained me to the sofa to make me sit still and hear you. He also knew how very much I needed to listen.
What, you may well ask, struck me so deeply? Simply this. It was getting clear about Negotiating between parties AND speaking my truth...without which, I would never have realized such great wins for myself later on that evening, the next day and following day after that. I will not bore you with details. Suffice to say I have been shy ALL my life about coming forth with what is going on for me in the moment...particularly when it involves MORE than one person other than myself.

Jennifer, you are incredible gift to this Community and please do not ever think otherwise.
May you be abundantly blessed,

Warmest Regards,

Sheila