Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Choosing a Slave

I have a serious decision before me. Do I welcome a new relationship into my life? note: not a new person, rather a new relationship dynamic

A service bottom.

Someone has come forward looking to serve me, to be my bottom and my slave. This person and I have years of rich history. We are a good match in play and interests. I have no doubt that this individual would perform well where needed and when told.

It's been a while since I have entertained the possibility of forming such a relationship again. I have now been down this road a few times and each time the path has been filled with joy and obstacles.

Not one to take such a commitment lightly, I am giving this extended thought.

Certainly I have what it takes to use a slave. And without doubt I would benefit greatly from having this person do things for me and in my name.

To train someone to my preferences all the while honoring their individuality is a gift, and one that I believe I possess.

To put someone through the paces of service is time involved, I am fairly certain I could make the time.

Being an outstanding Top, has the reward of walking with an outstanding bottom.

This journey takes two and fortunately for me, I think I may have my found my match. And I am sure that I can add dimensions to this persons life that will make them thrive and have huge emotional gains.

I am not one to want to own anothers life, yet I would be an excellent guide. My past in serving others and in being served has given me more in-depth experience than you can likely imagine.

This person is a strong candidate for the next leg of my life's journey.