Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sex Speaker at work

My classes yesterday went great, both of them. Cock Sucking and G-Spotting, thankfully with no glitches other than the head set disappearing between my first and second class, which were sadly five and a half hours apart.

With such a time spread, we had much time on our hands. We schmoozed and we shopped, both good. I was offered a new gig, another job in Edmonton next weekend, and I bought two really awesome male sex toys. Had the chance to meet some really cool people in the sex industry whom I'd only ever talked with in email or seen on - line, talking with them in person was super and networking was the bomb!

Trade show food sucks. My feet hurt. And the building we are in is The Stampede and it is freezing cold. Add to this that Amway is having a weekend gig right now, so the cross selection of people in the same building is oddly diverse.

RC held me up on the way home last night, as I was just emotionally exhausted. We went straight to sleep and now we are on our way out the door and back to the madness with only 11.5 hours away from it all.

Today I have a few of appointments to discuss sponsorship, touring and teaching, and work for trade agreements. I am pleased about this.

Hopefully the missing head set will have been located by the time we return.