Saturday, November 08, 2008

This is my life

Dirty Girls was last night, and OH MY GOD, did we ever rock the house! Damn it was a fine night. Lots of dirty sex between women, hot spankings, fistings, a trio of women tied together, sex machines in use and flirtatious energy everywhere. The women were on fire and I do believe that everyone played, what a sexy experience they all made it.

The play started 5 minutes after our doors opened - three women just started fucking together, with a strap-on. Everything of course took flight from there. No one really kept there knickers on, leathers, or even their boots, heels or lingerie. Nude was it, and they sure looked pretty all tousled up and horny.

The smell of sex and massage oil hung in the air and we all played hard for hours. It was fun, warm, sensuous and sure to have them all back again. About forty minutes before the end of the party, many of the women gathered together and we all laid out on beds and the floor chatting and munching on snacks.. It was a perfect completion to an awesome evening.

I got home at 1:30 this morning. At 7:30 I awoke and readied to take my daughter into the city where she left from Greyhound on a four day excursion with a hundred other teenagers on a major social activism trip. (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree)

At 10:30 this morning I crawled back into bed, and shortly after noon RC came in the bedroom to wake me up. He grab an electric massager and worked over my neck, shoulder and back muscles, man do I ever love him!

It's 4:30 now, and I've done the paperwork from the last three days worth of Lounge events and organized the accounting. A mail out has also gone out to our mailing list.

Dinner is in the oven and I am about to print tonight's Guest List as it is Naughty our pansexual play party. Tomorrow is Hatha Nude Yoga and Exploratorium.

I am super busy and hoping to find some time to complete some other necessary tasks to ready myself for Calgary, as I leave for there on Thursday and teach all weekend. Not enough hours in the day that's for sure.

On another note, I am working on a post that is long over due and brutally honest. Calling a spade a spade, or better yet, an asshole an asshole. Watch for it, then you my dear blog readers and everyone on our MASSIVE mailing list can show me your support as I know you are always so keen to do.