Sunday, November 02, 2008

Burns & Spankings

It's almost two in the morning and I am in bed as I type this. RC is laying next to me, with the cat on top of him. He is covered, just covered in burns. Carpet burns that is. He and another guy wrestled three rounds this evening at Dungeon Players. Sadly I missed seeing all the boy action as I was tied up and being spanked in another room.

I had a good time with my new play partner and am now so tired that I must go to sleep. The only problem being that at nine in the morning the alarm will go off as we need to head back to The Lounge for Hatha Nude Yoga.

Lucky us though that we get an extra hour sleep due to the time change.

I have plans on molesting RC in the afternoon after we have had a substantial rest and recovered from tonight's shenanigans.