Monday, November 03, 2008

Cock Sucking & New Boots

A Monday morning post.

I am in bed and the time currently is 11:45. I have been awake for some time though, making telephone calls and catching up on my on-line emails.

The accountant and I have already spoken, at length. I've left a message for the web designer as there is a programming problem on the time stamps to every event on the web site right now, which in turn is listing every event starting time, incorrectly.

I have emptied out my phone messages, to which there were six.

Last night was great, just great in terms of relationship closeness. I spoke to RC's mom on the phone at length and we had an awesome visit together, making me feel rather good. The boy and I sat on the sofa all alone and ate almost a litre of chocolate fudge ice cream, out of the container each with our own spoons. We watched two hours of CSI, then to top it off, I blew him. After pulling his pants off of him and pushing him back into a semi reclined pose, I crawled between his legs and started playing with his man meat.

The flaccid penis lasted for all of um, well two seconds, before it started to engorge rapidly from my touch. I played with the shaft running my hands up and down it and doing some techniques that I know drive him wild. Then I sucked his balls for a bit and licked the base of his cock. Then I nuzzled the whole package (which currently is nicely shaved bald) and watched his eyed roll back in their sockets. With my wet warm mouth I encased the head of his dick and I swallowed the length of his sword over and over again. Slowly and with a nice bobbing motion some times and other times, fast and hard.

The variety seemed to please him as he moaned so appreciatively. Circling his bulbous head with my tongue all the while applying lots of suction made my boy squirm in a very sexy way. I tightened my grip on the base and played the skin flute...oh-so-well, and the music was beautiful. Then I heard the noise roll out of his lungs ....don't-stop-now-I-am-about-to-cum. And I gave him all I had, with long strokes of my mouth and throat and a tight hold on his pulsing dick. He exploded inside of me, convulsing and screaming in sheer pleasure. I was most pleased at my handy work.

As he lay trembling I continued to slowly massage his perineum and stroke gently his balls. I licked softly the sides of his engorged purple cock. Pushing my hair out of the way and rearranging my position for more comfort and greater access to his "goods", I found the strength for a repeat performance. With eyes closed I knew he was on top of the world, in heaven. But I was not satisfied. From a mere lite touch of his cock again I slowly upped the ante, to where I was sucking him off yet again and stroking his shaft faster and faster. Just a couple of minutes later, another round of cum shot out the end of his dick in a thicker quantity and I knew with the second cum inside of my mouth that he could perform no other act in that moment, other than breathing and screaming in happiness.

As he was thrashing out the second orgasm he started shouting loudly with a huge smile on his contorted face... "NEW BOOTS, NEW BOOTS" you get new boots. "Ahhh, yeeeees, you get new boots Jenn". It would seem that our time together was so memorable that RC has promised to buy me new boots as a reward. I love sucking his cock AND I love new boots. How hot is that to be able to combine the two? Yummy!