Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Digital Sex

I am a very pleased woman. This morning I had a great sleep-in with RC and woke feeling refreshed.

The rest of my day was spent answering email and working on some new class outlines along with my Taboo presentations.

I sent RC off to do the banking today and to visit the post box and run a couple of mundane household errands, it is so nice to be able to hand off some of the responsibilities to him when I am unable to tend to things for various reasons.

We left for The Lounge early as we were meeting someone there who was to do some work for us. R arrived on time and set to installing impeccable shelving in a cupboard, and he did it so professionally and in record time. The storage space gained is enormous and it cleaned up a cluttered area that was causing me distress.

Sunday R is returning to install some pot lighting in the kitchen and to do a little repair work to our set of stocks. I am so impressed by his fast work and handy abilities.

I zipped off to Costco and to pick up a chocolate sliver cake while the closet was being renovated, and returned in time to help with the set up off the Lounge for Deviant Dining.

At seven the doors opened and our members started to arrive. What a surprise group, a couple of regulars and everyone else true drop-ins. This dinner event is always wonderful for great conversations and the chance to get to know people better. The food was plentiful and tasty too. The seats at our dinner tables were filled with good friends & good times. New friendships were made.

We were home by ten and I had the chance to spend a little time with my daughter before she went off to bed. RC is at the kitchen table working on a flogger he has been designing for a few days now, and I am naked in a chair, with my computer in my lap.

Tomorrow is Jim Duvalls Restrictive Bondage workshop at The Lounge and another group of members gathering for the chance to learn and play alongside one another. I hope you will join us. This too is a Drop In event for any one with an interest in bondage.

Good night.