Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Taking notice

Clients today in Private Coaching, one a repeat and another a fresh face. It's true and worth saying that I believe I learn just as much from my clients as they take from their time with me. My appointments were on time and each brought a smile to my face as I easily handed over what they were seeking in an easy to understand fashion.

I've been going through some huge personal growth the last while and the effort involved has been taxing emotionally. The rewards to it all are what I am most longing for, so I continue to forge on, believing the pay off will be huge in the long run.

Some people can carry a grudge for life and others to their death beds before they let issues go. I don't have it in me to be angry or resentful for very long, I am the sort of character who releases that negative energy into the universe with the mind set that it does not belong with me. Let others rage, I'm better suited to love, empower and educate.

Just to brag, just a little - we have *yet another* Life Time Member for sure, check is in my hand already. There is also a couple who has stated they are mailing in a check for the same. My oh my, The Lounge is growing in so many ways right now, by membership and financial rewards.