Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Birthday & Big Changes

I am naked and plan on remaining this way until much later on, around dinner time.

I am packing for Sultry (our couples-only bathhouse party) tomorrow, which only has six couples tickets left. Damn the tickets went fast this time round.

I am also packing for a weekend away in Seattle as we're leaving right after Sultry for the drive down.

Some time this afternoon the old Libido Events website will die, and be gone forever. Hooray, progress has been made.

Tonight I pick up my new MacBook, I am thrilled and this should facilitate my work efforts being easier to navigate and less stressed.

Should time permit, a visit to Holt Renfrew will also happen later this evening.

Eleven people wrote me over night, in response to my blog post looking for a posh place to go and get a new do and color. The majority of people suggested two businesses, Pink Lime and Suki's.

After perusing the two different websites and a phone call to each, I have chosen Pink Lime as the place that will get my business and trust. (thanks Allison) I have book myself into their care for a 2.5 hour session early next week. I'm not scared of change, though have some trepidation surrounding a radical new look for myself.

The blouse issue is still daunting - I DO NOT want to look like an uptight business woman, nor do I want to be caught in something that many others own. I WANT to look sexy, hot, professional and yet edgy, approachable and progressive. I am not a big fan of lots of fabric, so simple would be nice and a very open neck line, would be an added bonus.

My birthday, the actual day is October 28, a Tuesday this year. Another year almost completed, and a new year soon to spring forth. Celebrating at Sultry will be fun tomorrow and I have a number of lunch and dinner dates booked with friends that will also be nice to enjoy.

Must-go-and-pack-now. Life is kinda crazy around here these days.