Sunday, October 19, 2008

Exhaustion

This morning at the ungodly hour of nine, I walked through the front doors of the Lounge. We ran three events today and I never left the space. Finally after Hatha Nude Yoga, Member Orientation and then Exploratorium I was able to leave. It was seven forty and pitch black out when the doors were locked for the day and I jumped into the Jeep and headed for home.

We gained more Life Time Members today, three to be precise. My efforts rewarded, again. And The Lounge given yet another boost. Oh yeah!

Time is short for me all this week. I am swamped with coaching appointments, a public class, family responsibilities and an event too. The paper trail around me requires my attention too, so I may not be available all that readily this week.

Here are a couple of reminders ....

*Mon. Oct 20 Butt Sex & Anal Pleasures - public class

*Tues. Oct 21 Jack & Jill - members & their guests

*Fri. Oct 24 Sultry couples bathhouse event - open to all