Monday, October 20, 2008

Warm Fuzzies

Sunday was such a long day for me, so when I received this email (from the second of three events the same day) I knew no one had noticed my fatigue all that much.

People warm my heart and those who know me well, know of my dedication to the pursuit of sex culture. Being validated is wonderful

Hi Jennifer,

I wanted to let you know how truly impressed I was by the orientation you conducted on Sunday regarding LL.....Your endeavours are pioneering.....You are one smart cookie that's for sure! oh and articulate and firm and clear....full of conviction and confidence......it doesnt get any better than that.........you are a great speaker....!

Thanks for hosting the event...I look forward to participating in many of sessions that LL offers and meeting other like minded individuals.

Keep warm!
Judith B