Monday, October 27, 2008

Enjoying being me

Today is the day before my birthday and I chose to sleep in, all by myself in the house. I have no plans for today, other than working from home, naked. There is always much work on my computer and telephones that need my attention.

Tomorrow I shall sleep in again and I believe we are going out for a fancy dinner, involving large steaks and crab. I will be with people who love me.

My In-box is already gathering a rather enormous collection of well wishes and notes of kindness from those who know me. It sure is nice to be so well thought of. Having such wonderful people in my life is reassuring and a true blessing.

I have been given some nice gifts by some very generous people. I have no plans on listing out the goodies, but lets just say, it feels like a windfall. Thank you to everyone thus far who has left me or handed me a present.

I am now heading back to working on the new websites calendar.

It's so easy to update now, with the interface involved. This makes my professional life so much easier, which of course was one the two goals of getting the site professionally done.