Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gorgeous Clothing

We slept so well last night, thank goodness as exhaustion was written all over us. Before the lights were out, we shagged hard, then promptly fell asleep in the bliss of each other.

RC took me shopping today. We went to Macys and to Nordstroms, walking out of each store with bags of clothes, for me. All tops, five of them to be precise. Designer clothing, oh my. Not what I would normally even look at owning for myself, but with two personal shoppers assisting it was obvious we'd be leaving the stores with items in a price bracket and style unfamiliar to me.

I must say though, the tops are all gorgeous and strikingly appearing to be custom fit which thus makes me look professional all the while still being sexy as hell. I am most pleased.

It's been a nice day, with wonderful balance. Love, shopping and sex education. It just doesn't get any better than this, I am a lucky woman indeed.

I'm off next to my class, them makig the trek home.