Friday, October 31, 2008

SexFest

Happy Halloween to all you tricksters, witches and kids at heart.

Some days I have to play catch up on domestic chores, this was one of those days.

I awoke long before RC, and was out the door and on the road by nine thirty. First stop was to the accountants to drop off some paperwork. Then to make a purchase of a new blow dryer, flat iron and a new hair brush.

A quick drive to The Canadian Red Cross to pick up a package that was awaiting me, then straight over to my post box to empty it out. There was even a package ticket, in amongst all the envelopes. I *thought* it was perhaps a birthday present, boy was I ever wrong. One of the Lounges members returned her borrowed library item to my via Canada Post, it was Nina Hartley's Blow Job technique DVD. This made me chuckle in the post office, out loud.

I needed to pay some facility bills at the bank and so off I went, and when I arrived I also had a deposit to make. Across the street to my favorite fruit and vegetable store, where I loaded up on just-about-everything. So much so that it took a large box and two bag for me to make it out with it all.

Then I headed home, where RC met me to help me unload all the stuff. I promptly crawled into bed as cramps were bothering me, and I fell asleep for ninety minutes. A nap sure felt good.

When I awoke, both RC and I left for Stupid Store, where we spent two full hours. Our buggy was overflowing with groceries when we made our way to the till. THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS. Oh My God, how obscene.

At home the teenager greeted us and aided in the putting away of all that food, then she left for an evening out amongst friends. This left RC and I alone.

I had put a roast in the slow cooker in the morning and the boy and I sat down to a great dinner together. Then I showered and met him in the bedroom.

On the bed RC had strawberry dust, almond oil, lubricant and a willing, seductive smile. He laid me out just-so, then set about dripping potions and flavors all over me. Then he licked, sucked, nibbled and bit me all over. I screamed, moaned, giggled and laughed in appreciation and lust of his attention towards my body.

Finally when not able to lay still any longer, I sat him on the corner of the bed, and promptly sat on his lap, bouncing up and down to give us both joyful pleasure. We rolled over and fucked from every angle imaginable, we worked one another over, hard.

An hour after we started, our sex session ended with RC squirting all over my mound and belly. My hand was buried inside of me, and things were at there peak.

In half an hour, we leave to pick up the teenager from her friends. It certainly has been a full day.

**the new MacBook is now fully loaded with everything from my old one - this makes me so happy, RC finished the change over earlier this evening for me