Thursday, October 30, 2008

Overview of my day

I was up far too late last night. I know better, and should have gone to bed sooner, but I was caught up in email answering and some research work.

As you can imagine, with not enough sleep in me, the morning came much-to-soon. Normally I would have just rolled over and gone back to sleep, but I had coaching clients today. Up I got, and I was none to happy about it.

Thankfully the weather was bright and sunny so my mood leveled out fairly quickly.

I spent a lovely couple of hours discussing negotiating issues with one man along with the ins and outs of savvy dating.

The cupboard at The Lounge is soon to be renovated with new shelving and a lock installed too. This was good enough reason for me to spend forty five minutes cleaning it out. Dildo's, lubricant, massage oils, sound system, CDs, pallet wrap and plastic tarping, some lost and found items, and a few unmentionables even.

Now here I sit at home working avidly on my Calgary and Edmonton Taboo Sex show presentations. Sixteen classes in total, there is so much for me to prepare and stream line before I land on their stage. Two weekends in a row, and I am flying home in-between each work stint. I'll be needing my own bed and my family to ground me a little before heading back out again.